Our baby Angel

Monday, August 18, 2008

Psych eval!!!!

Whoohoo we finally received our psych eval in the mail. What does this mean, you might ask? Well, it was the last piece of paper we needed to authenicate! We will go on thursday to get everything authenicated at the Secretary of State and then off to the library for copy making. After the library I will go to the Post office with my complete dossier (big huge smile here), to mail off to LBB.

Right now, I've been getting ready for the Mops/adoption garage sale on Sat. We have probably more then 30+ families that have donated. Lots and lots of stuff. I'm planning on posting pics later (if i can remember to take them before people show up to buy! I've been almost living at church (or at least that is how it feels), for the past week. I am planning on being at church tuesday, thursday, friday, and Saturday this week for the garage sale.

No comments: